- EXISTING COSMETIC TATTOOS: may be considered as correctional work and requires a ‘consultation only’ appointment first. Please DO NOT book in for the full treatment unless you have consulted one of our team regarding your existing cosmetic tattoos.
- PREGNANCY: We do not tattoo during pregnancy.
- BREAST FEEDING: We do not tattoo during breast feeding, please inquire if you’d like more information.
- CHEMICAL PEELS: It is recommended not to undergo any chemical peels within 2-4 weeks of either side of a cosmetic tattoo treatment.
- COSMECEUTICAL SKIN CARE: Cosmeceutical products containing the following ingredients should be avoided on the area for at least 5 days before treatment and 2 wks after. NB Future use may accelerate fading of cosmetic tattoos:
- AHA’s (Alpha Hydroxy Acids: Glycolic, lactic acid), Vitamin C, Benzoyl Peroxide, Vitamin A, Alcohol greater than 6%
- INJECTABLES: Muscle relaxant injections and dermal fillers: To ensure even distribution of any cosmetic injectable, minimised bruising, and a successful result, treatment should not be performed under two weeks before or after
- ECZEMA/ DERMATITIS: If you suffer any skin hypersensitivity or dermatitis it is advisable to seek medical advice before having a cosmetic tattoo treatment.
- ALLERGIES: Such as latex, rubber, medications, numbing agents, Phenylalanine (PPE): Please advise your cosmetic tattooist for further advice.
- IPL/ LASER: on the area should be avoided a minimum of 4 weeks before treatment and must be completely avoided on any area that contain cosmetic tattoo pigment. Advise your laser/IPL therapist before undergoing treatments.
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) assists with healing and may be beneficial after a treatment.
- FACIAL SURGERY: Doctor’s permission must be sought before going ahead with a treatment after any recent facial surgery.
- TOPICAL VITAMIN A: Retin-A, Tretinoin Preparations, Hydroquinone, Skin bleaching agents: may increase hypersensitivity, and the risk of scarring if used within 5 days of treatment.
- ALCOHOL: avoid for at least 24hrs before the procedure to avoid excessive bleeding
- SUPPLEMENTS: Avoid the following for a week before treatment:
- Fish, primrose, krill oil, Ginseng, Gingko Biloba,
- MEDICATIONS: If you are taking any of the following medication please consult your cosmetic tattooist before booking:
- Warfarin, Heparin, Aspirin, Opioid medication (Endone), Prednisone, Roaccutane (within 8-12 months), Antibiotics
- DIABETES: Due to possible slower healing, please contact your cosmetic tattooist for consultation before booking.
- COLD SORES: Treatment should not be conducted when active cold sores are present. The stimulation of cosmetic tattoo may increase the risk of future breakouts.
- RADIATION/ CHEMOTHERAPY: To ensure your safety and comfort a Doctors permission must be sought before we can proceed with any cosmetic tattoo treatments. Please call us for more information.
- EXERCISE/ GYM: After treatment you will be advised to avoid the following for at least 2 wks:
- chlorinated/salt water pools, high UV exposure, Sun beds, and Infra-red light exposure.
- The following activities should be avoided for 48 hours after treatment: Cardio workout, excessive sweating, sauna, hot spa, spray tanning
TREATMENT PREP & AFTERCARE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You may book a 15 minute or a 2 hour appointment: the 15 minute block is consultation only, this is complimentary. The 2hr appointment block includes a full consultation and allows enough time to go ahead with treatment if suitable.
- Please arrive in plenty of time for your appointment as we may not be able to accommodate you if you are late.
- Colour Refresh treatment prices are for existing client only. The Colour refresh does not include a complimentary touch-up.
- Additional adjustments after the complimentary touch-up are charged at an additional fee.
- Your complimentary touch-up may not be scheduled for any sooner then 4 weeks, and is valid for up to 12 weeks only (special circumstances considered).
- You are required to peruse the above “pre treatment considerations” before attending your appointment, this is to avoid disappointment or inconvenience.
- You will be required to fill out and sign a client history and consent form, this is confidential information and is required for your own safety and comfort. It is also a requirement for our ongoing professionalism and insurance purposes.
- Your treatment is non-refundable.
- Pricing is not negotiable.
- The first included touch-up treatment is complimentary so may not be exchanged for a reduced price if you are unable to attend.
- Your treatment is conducted under the most stringent hygienic practices. All sharps equipment is disposable and disposed of. Your safety will not be compromised.
- A “before and after” picture will be taken of the cosmetic tattoo area. For your privacy we do not use full face pictures on our social media (unless specifically requested). If you do not wish for the photos to be used on social media please let us know, we are happy to respect your privacy.
- The photos we use on social media are only for the purpose of representing our work.
- If you experience any reactions or concerns after treatment, immediately contact your artist for further consultation
- Skin altering procedures such as plastic surgery, cosmeceutical treatments, and/or injections may alter and degrade the skin and affect how the cosmetic tattoo holds in the skin
- Medical conditions and/or certain medications may prevent the pigment from retaining or cause it to fade quickly or change in colour
- How your body heals or retains the tattooed pigment is out of the control of the artist. This is 100% of your body’s job. Even when following the aftercare correctly there is a chance that pigment may not hold in the skin or last as long as expected. This is not the fault of the Artist.
- Achievable results may vary at each application long term. This is due to the changes in your skin and lifestyle factors and is not the fault of the Artist.
- If you have had tattooing prior to My Rejuvenate, there are no guarantees to the retention of pigment. There may be underlying scar tissue or pigment congestion from other Artists work in which will affect the healed outcome of our work.
Ts & Cs for the ‘Meet Claudia’ Promotion:
- May not be combined with any other offer
- Does not apply to products purchased
- Treatment may take a little longer than expected, however, will be performed to our high level standards
- Valid towards treatments performed by Claudia only
- Non refundable
- Cosmetic tattoo services by Claudia charged at Student pricing of $150 per treatment (touch up not included), valid until 22nd June only.
Ts & Cs for Brows with Benefits free credits
- Cannot be exchanged for money or products
- Cannot be combined with any other offer
- Multiple credits may be combined
- Credits are non refundable
- Brows with benefits only applies to new client referrals
- A booking deposit is required at the time of booking your appointment.
- If you attend the consultation and it is not suitable to go ahead with treatment, the booking deposit is fully refundable or exchangeable.
- This is non refundable and cannot be exchanged in the event of late cancellations.
- Less than 48 hours notice of rescheduling or cancellation is considered a late cancellation.
- Frequent (more than 1) late cancellations will incur the full upfront payment to secure another booking.
- A booking deposit is not required to book in for your complimentary touch up however, late cancellation will forfeit your complimentary treatment and the current adjustment fee is payable.
- By going ahead with confirming a booking, you agree to all of the above.
$100 VOUCHER CARDS
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Valid for new clients only.
- Not exchangeable for dollar amount.
- Valid to use towards Cosmetic Tattoo only, not transferable to other services.
VIP MEMBERSHIP KEY RING
- 10% Discount applies to all treatment services and products at My Rejuvenate excluding Injectables
- May not be combined with other discounts or free treatment vouchers
- Expires 1st July 2020
- If lost will not be replaced unless acquired during a new promotion
- Must be presented at the time of treatment to redeem discount
- May be awarded to local residents of the Inner West only
- May not be combined with other V.I.P reward treatments
- Winner will be chosen by approximately the most tags
- Entrants may not tag themselves
- Winner must be following our Instagram and Facebook business page
- All friends tagged must be following our socials
- Eyebrow treatment includes:
- Initial treatment and one touch up by Principal Artist Talina Johnson
- Client may choose from any of the eyebrow tattooing techniques including; Feathering, Ombre, and Anastasia brows
- May not be exchanged for money or credit
- Treatment must be redeemed within 60 days of being announced
Your privacy is important to us. It is My Rejuvenate’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, http://www.myrejuvenate.com.au, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
This policy is effective as of 1 February 2019.
We do not offer partial or full refunds for any treatment services at My Rejuvenate
We do not offer partial or full refunds for any education events attended, or deposits paid to secure your placement.
Our treatment service booking deposits are non refundable unless treatment is deemed medically unsuitable to proceed with or if the Principal Artist, Talina Johnson has advised against proceeding with a treatment after the consultation has been attended.