- Ensure you have perused the relevant pre-treatment considerations, click on “My Pre Treatment”
- The lips will be very dry, it is important to keep the new tattoo moist, as directed.
- Apply the recommended after are balm regularly throughout the day for 5 days.
- If you have a history of suffering cold sores (Herpes Simplex Virus) take the advised precautions to avoid an outbreak.
- The lips heal very quickly
- Your lips will most likely be swollen for the next few days, use a cold pack for 5 minutes every few hours to reduce the swelling.
- The colour will appear darker and more dramatic at first however this will fade by about 40% around 4-6 weeks after your treatment.
- Avoid wearing lipstick or makeup on the area for up to 5 days.
- If you undergo electrolysis, laser, or any permanent hair removal methods it should be completed at least a week before your cosmetic tattooing appointment.
- No Soap or harsh cleansers on the treated area for 5 days
- The tattooed area must be kept moist for successful healing without scabbing.
- No picking the tattooed area.
- It is recommended that you return for a perfection visit 4 weeks after your treatment, for any necessary adjustments.
- Wear sunscreen or sun protection
- Over time, exposure to the sun can cause fading and colour change.