Outlines to enhance a beautiful shape, soft and natural pigment tones are recommended
Defined lip liners with blended gradual tones, may combine different shades of the same colour
Full lips can be coloured for a complete enhancement or to replace loss of natural pigment. Soft and natural looking tones or more vibrant shades are equally recommended
- Numbing is first applied for comfort however a dental block (numbing injection) may alternatively be pre-arranged with one of our nurses or a local dentist.
- If you have ever had a cold sore ensure you follow the advised precautions outlined in “Treatment Prep, LIPS” .
- The perfect colour can be selected from a beautiful range of pigments, or a blend can be customised to suit your unique skin tones.
- Choose a colour that is several shades darker than your desired shade. The colour will fade at least 50% within the first week of healing.
- The lip line is then drawn in and the lip-symmetry is measured and balanced
- The tattooing and blending techniques are then applied, and after-care advised