DESIGN & PROVIDE COSMETIC TATTOOING | BEGINNERS COURSE
CONGRATULATIONS FOR PURSUING YOUR CAREER IN THIS RAPIDLY GROWING, GLOBALLY TRENDING INDUSTRY.
This is an incredibly rewarding profession however, is not without challenges. There are no shortcuts to learning this skill or perfecting your techniques. This course will provide you with the essential skills and knowledge required to begin your journey.
It is recommended you have beauty, cosmetic, or makeup artistry experience prior to enrolling.
“To deliver high level training mapped against government approved qualifications. As my student, you will enter this industry armed with the knowledge, skills and confidence you need to succeed. I will set you upon the right path to become an industry expert, and perform high-end cosmetic artistry” – Talina Johnson
Online Theory + 6 days of one-on-one training provided over a 3 or 6 week period (flexible training dates). In our clinic space or yours.
*Travel levy may be applied for training outside of Sydney.
We now offer a payment plan for our courses with kits through Mac Credit Plan Specialists. Go directly to the Mac Credit Application Form and apply here:
|WITH MACHINE 1 & STARTER KIT||WITH MACHINE 2 & STARTER KIT||WITHOUT MACHINE OR KIT|
|CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE||$12,220*||$11,042.50*||$7,920*|
- 6 full days of one-on-one training with 3-4 models per day
- 2 days p/wk over 3 weeks, or 1 day p/wk over six weeks. Congested training (2-weeks) may be considered however, is not recommended
- You will be guided through practical and learning processes of:
- Eyebrows (powder/ 3D feathering)
- Lips (lip line with blending)
- Brow Shaping and Face Assessment Techniques
- Client Consultation and After Care Processes
- Information manuals and on-line theory provided prior to training commencement
- Pigments/ Colour Theory
- Machine & Equipment
- Skin Penetration Theory
- Contact inventory for suppliers
- You will be guided through all the treatment processes from consultation, understanding client needs and creating something beautiful, under Talina’s one-on-one guidance.
- We provide you with advertising material to assist you with finding models to continue working on after your training
- Our insurance covers you during training
- Forms provided: Confidential Client Consent, After Care Handouts
- Practice mats and equipment for training will be provided
- Click here for Unit of Competency details
Essentials will be provided to use at the premises. You may pre-purchase the starter kit however, if you wish to source your own directly from suppliers then I am happy to assist with recommendations.
Cosmetic tattooing starter kit
|MACHINE 1 Amiea Supreme $3,350 (+ kit = $4,300)||MACHINE 2 DMD-T $2,172.50 (+ kit = $3,122.50)||STARTER KIT $950 Needle Cartridges Nitrile Gloves Top of the range “Must-Have” Pigments Brow Guides Micro-Applicators Micro-Bushes Marking Pencils Micro-Blades Gold Micro-Blading Hand Tools|
TALINA JOHNSON – Qualified Cosmetic Tattooist, Trainer & Assessor
QUALIFICATIONS: Trainer & Assessor (TAE40110 Cert IV), Bachelor of Health Science (10BHSc NutMed), Design & Provide Cosmetic Tattooing (SHBBSKS003), Maintain Infection Control Standards (SHBBINF001), National Brow Sculpting Certification
MEMBER: Aesthetics Practitioners Advisory Network, Association of Cosmetic Tattoo
LEARN MORE: My Trainer & Assessor
Before your one-on-one training begins, you are provided learning materials and will be required to complete an online work-book based on theoretical practice.
In NSW it is a requirement to complete the following course if you are operating in skin penetration practices: SHBINF001 – Maintain infection control standards in office practice settings. We are partnered with the Sydney Beauty & Dermal Institute who provide this online course, for more info please inquire within.
After successful completion of your training and assessment, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance or a Qualification, depending on your course level. Either certification will enable you to perform cosmetic tattooing services however your insurance and establishing your clinical practice set-up in accordance to government regulations is your own responsibility.
I will continue to be available to you for mentoring and advice where practicable, for a limited time. You will be added to the closed group learning forums on Facebook, for 24/7 access to thousands of fellow cosmetic tattooists and master trainers world-wide.